Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: White & Nerdy

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member jake_norris's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 31st, 2006
    Posts
    256
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    White & Nerdy

    Anybody seen this new Weird Al video? Parody of "Ridin" by Chamillionaire. I'm not a big Weird Al fan but the song is funny and the video is hilarious. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    National Finals Rodeo, starts November 30th

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

  3. #3
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: White & Nerdy

    Yeah I saw it on Ebaumsworld a few days ago... absolutely hilarious. Always great to see a crappy song annihilated in an awesome parody. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Weird Al rocks!

    "They see me mowin' my front lawn!" [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    Officially retired

  4. #4
    Inactive Member puck316's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 11th, 2003
    Posts
    137
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: White & Nerdy

    absolutely hilarious... here are the lyrics

    White & Nerdy by Al Yankovic

    They see me mowin'
    My front lawn
    I know they're all thinking I'm so white and nerdy
    Think I'm just too white and nerdy
    Think I'm just too white and nerdy
    Can't you see I'm white and nerdy?
    Look at me, I'm white and nerdy
    I wanna roll with
    The gangstas
    But so far they all think I'm too white and nerdy
    Think I'm just too white and nerdy
    Think I'm just too white and nerdy
    I'm just too white and nerdy.
    Really really white and nerdy.

    First in my class here at MIT
    Got skills, I'm a champion at D&D
    MC Escher - that's my favorite MC
    Keep your 40, I'll just have an Earl Grey tea
    My rims never spin, to the contrary
    You'll find that they're quite stationary
    All of my action figures are cherry
    Steven Hawking's in my library
    My MySpace page is all totally pimped out
    Got people beggin' for my top eight spaces
    Yo, I know pi to a thousand places
    Ain't got no grills but I still wear braces
    I order all of my sandwiches with mayonnaise
    I'm a whiz at Minesweeper - I could play for days
    Once you see my sweet moves you're gonna stay amazed
    My fingers' movin' so fast I'll set the place ablaze
    There's no killer app I haven't run
    At Pascal, well I'm number one
    Do vector calculus just for fun
    I ain't got a gat but I got a soldering gun
    Happy Days is my favorite theme song
    I could sure kick your butt in a game of ping pong
    I'll ace any trivia quiz you bring on
    I'm fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon

    They see me roll on
    My Segway
    I know in my heart they think I'm white and nerdy
    Think I'm just too white and nerdy
    Think I'm just too white and nerdy
    Can't you see I'm white and nerdy
    Look at me, I'm white and nerdy
    I'd like to roll with
    The gangstas
    Although it's apparent I'm too white and nerdy
    Think I'm just too white and nerdy
    Think I'm just too white and nerdy
    I'm just too white and nerdy
    How'd I get so white and nerdy

    I've been browsin', inspectin'
    X-Men comics, you know I collect "?em
    The pens in my pocket, I must protect "?em
    My ergonomic keyboard never leaves me bored
    Shopping online for deals on some writable media
    I edit Wikipedia
    I memorized Holy Grail really well
    I can recite it right now and have you ROTFLOL
    I got a business doing websites
    When my friends need some code, who do they call?
    I do HTML for "?em all
    Even made a homepage for my dog
    Yo, I got myself a fanny pack
    They were havin' a sale down at The Gap
    Spend my nights with a roll of bubble wrap
    Pop, pop, hope no one sees me
    Gettin' freaky
    I'm nerdy in the extreme
    And whiter than sour cream
    I was in AV Club and Glee Club and even the Chess Team
    Only question I
    Ever thought was hard
    Was do I like Kirk
    Or do I like Picard
    Spend every weekend at the Renaissance Fair
    Got my name on my underwear

    They see me strollin'
    They laughin'
    And rollin' their eyes "?cause I'm so white and nerdy
    Just because I'm white and nerdy
    Just because I'm white and nerdy
    All because I'm white and nerdy
    Holy cow, I'm white and nerdy
    I wanna bowl with
    The gangstas
    But, oh well, it's obvious I'm white and nerdy
    Think I'm just too white and nerdy
    Think I'm just too white and nerdy
    I'm just too white and nerdy
    Look at me, I'm white and nerdy

  5. #5
    Inactive Member bkbasketball's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 5th, 2003
    Posts
    327
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: White & Nerdy

    Haha, Wierd Al is the man.

    I put that song as my myspace song... haha
    "Champions never complain, they are too busy getting better."

    Play Like a Champion Today
    [img]http://www.facade.com/celebrity/photo/Michael_Jordan.jpg[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: White & Nerdy

    No you didn't, My wife did the same thing, has the video playing on her Myspace.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •